Spaces is coming to Hongkong. We are a fast growing company about to expand to other cities in the world. Spaces creates an inspiring environment where people can work, meet with clients, network at one of the many organized events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a networking lunch and where high-speed secured internet is ensured. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for an Area Manager.
Area Managers are the owners of our Spaces locations. They manage on average 2-3 business locations, maximising revenue generation through proactive and reactive sales efforts while leading, developing and managing a team focused on ensuring the client experience is exceptional. Area Managers are fully accountable for generating new sales and clients. We are looking for a born networker who has the natural ability to enthuse prospects and who feels connected with Spaces.
- Manage a group/cluster of locations and ensure sales performance and critical KPI’s are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility. Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal.
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking and other sales activities. Hold networking events.
- Manage proactive sales visits to companies (potential clients) for presenting our added value services and products.
- Tour clients in our locations of responsibility to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale.
- Look for new revenue opportunities to help clients run their business.
- Attract, train and retain the best team members.
- Establish personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicate performance expectations.
- Monitor performance, provide feedback and coach all team members to support their development.
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B sales in a service multinational organisation with a successful sales track record
- Team leading experience is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other
- Fluent in English
- Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable client partnerships
- Relationship Management. Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations.
- Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information
- Team work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal
- Strong communication skills
- Enthousiastic, Friendly, Proactive character
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach;
- An inspiring work environment
- Excellent working and salary conditions
- Growth opportunities