We are looking for a Community Associate
As Community Associate you will assist the Community Manager running the daily business. Our operations consist of offices, members, meeting rooms and parking. Together you will create and maintain an inspiring and lively working environment for all business and office members, meeting guests and visitors. You will ensure the building is fully operational and processess are running smoothly.
- Ensure that our tenants, members and guests are pleased with our services – offer the best customer experience
- Meet and greet our tenants, members and guests with enthusiasm and a genuine smile. Build strong relationships and act as the first point of contact for everyone providing a professional and friendly service.
- Be responsible for addressing customer queries or resolving arising issues
- Handle telephone calls and manage the switchboard
- Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying sales opportunities and actively
- upselling/cross selling of services
- Help us with your ideas on how we can keep improving our services.
- Assist in the organisation and implementation of community events
- Monitor and ensure high standards of presentation across the location