With locations worldwide we provide a unique entrepreneurial working environment to think, create and collaborate.
We are looking for a Community Manager.
As Community Manager you will assist the Area Manager running the daily business. Our operations consist of offices, members, meeting rooms and parking. Together you will create and maintain an inspiring and lively working environment for all business and office members, meeting guests and visitors. You will ensure the building is fully operational and processess are running smoothly.
- Manage the building operations and maintenance to ensure members have a first class experience
- Update and implement operational processes and procedures
- Optimize the service level at your location for meeting rooms, common areas and reception services
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our Business club and events
- Maintain Spaces look and feel
- Deliver a range of community initiatives designed to develop connections between members; this includes but is not limited to - an exciting calendar of business and social events, email and print communications
- Solve member related issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct tours for prospective clients
- Manage keys and badges (activation/ deactivation) for members
- Manage member check-ins and departures
- Assist with move ins and move outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Handle all daily incoming and outgoing mail for members
- Run pre-billing checks and handle debt collections
- Responsible for opening the centre in the morning and closing the centre at the end of the day