With locations worldwide we provide a unique entrepreneurial working environment to think, create and collaborate.
We are looking for a Community Manager.
As Community Manager, you will be running the daily business. Our operations consist of offices, members, meeting rooms and parking. Together with the team, you will create and maintain an inspiring and lively working environment for all business and office members, meeting guests and visitors. You will ensure the building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Builds a Spaces community to achieve network/member retention by collecting success stories, organizing events and meetings, actively approaching all users, networking and linking people, showing interest and by knowing our users’ business. Ensure that our tenants, members and guests are pleased with our services – offer the best customer experience by meeting and greeting our tenants, members and guests with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.
- Keep tabs on the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
- Leverage centralized marketing tools and resources to execute: local events, networking, drive local partnerships and associations, oversee online directories
- Organizes and conducts regular presentations to local companies, associations and potential local business partners with an aim of generating leads and building the Spaces community.
- Consistently produce referral business from a portfolio of local accounts, partnerships and neighbouring businesses with a clear focus on generation of business revenue streams across all products
- Build strong relationships and act as the first point of contact for everyone providing a professional and
- friendly service.
- Be responsible for addressing customer queries or resolving arising issues
- Handle telephone calls and manage the switchboard
- Contribute to the overall revenue of the location by identifying sales opportunities and actively
- upselling/cross selling of services
- Help us with your ideas on how we can keep improving our services.
• Assist in the organization and implementation of community events
• Monitor and ensure high standards of presentation across the location