Spaces is a fast growing Amsterdam based company with locations in The Netherlands, Europe, UK, USA and Australia and we are about to expand to other countries. We offer offices, memberships and meeting rooms to a wide variety of companies and entrepreneurs. Our locations are professional and inspiring environments where people can work, meet with clients, network during our events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
Are you looking for an Interior styling internship at a professional dynamic business environment? Do you have feeling for trends and lifestyle?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands on student to assist our Concept Manager. Together you will make sure that interior styling at all our locations are according the guidelines. It’s possible to do research next to your activities.
- Make sure styling and interior quality of our locations in The Netherlands are always according our standards;
- Assist the Concept Manager with several interior and styling projects;
- Sort new accessories and place orders at our suppliers;
- Create a roombook with photos and guidelines for our operational teams;
- Assist with drafting and maintaining styling guidelines for international projects;
- Inventory management;
- Arrange storage of furniture and accessories;
- Regular visits to our locations in The Netherlands;
- Advise our catering partner about presentation and look and feel;
- Trendwatching and research how we can implement these in our concept;
- Event styling.
- MBO or HBO student interior styling/design or visual merchandising;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible and creative personality;
- Interest in art and design;
- Feeling with contemporary design.
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic work culture and an innovative concept;
- Excellent compensation;
- 3-5 days a week;
- Research projects;
- Real good coffee;
Based in Amsterdam, but possibility to work from other locations occasionally.
Starting February / March 2018
Acquisition regarding this advertisement is not appreciated.