With locations across the world we provide a unique entrepreneurial working environment to think, create and collaborate.
● Welcome all our tenants, members and meeting room guests with an authentic enthusiasm and smile in an informal, natural manner;
● Answer all incoming questions and requests via phone, email or at the reception.
● Our members and tenants can ask you for assistance varying from print jobs, ordering office supplies to booking a restaurant;
● You handle all daily incoming and outgoing mail of our users;
● Responsible for opening in the morning and closing the building at the end of the day;
● Answer incoming phone calls;
● Act as back up of the Community Manager for all kind of administrative tasks and give tours to people interested in our concept;
● Help us with your ideas on how we can keep improving our services.
● We are not looking for a typical receptionist with similar experience, but approximately 3 years work experience preferably in the media, fashion, design or hospitality industry has a pre;
● You enjoy providing the best possible service to people and this comes naturally;
● You have an outgoing, social personality and you take good care of your appearance.
● A service minded, creative and passionate personality;
● Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English both verbally and written is required;
● Available to work shifts of 10 hours from 7:45 till 18:15.
We offer you:
● An inspiring work environment;
● Excellent working and salary conditions;
● Full time contract of 40 hours, 4 days a week;
● The best coffee.